Services we offer
Our Breath of Experience
25-year strong track record of working with mainly blue chip companies on sensitive sites where Health and Safety and/or security has been of paramount importance.
Manned team of accredited operators and drivers experienced in the Smart Motorway Schemes nationwide.
Since 1993, we have worked with major contractors at Birmingham, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Working together with McAlpine, Bam Nuttall Ltd, Volker Fitzpatrick and currently Costain.
Previous contracts include military installations, health authority sites, civil/military airports and high profile live traffic contracts.
Our Core Strengths
- 24 hour call-out to a dedicated sweeper when required.
- Extensive fleet of excavators that are regularly maintained by dealers and replaced thus ensuring we harness the latest technology and reduce downtime to a minimum.
- Specialising in rubber ducks and ducklings with latest hydraulic twin lock quick hitches and steel wrist attachments.
- Bespoke cleansing regime built to clients requirements (e.g. contaminated/FOD areas)
- CITB/CPCS approved operators holding Safety Critical Medical Certification.
- Manned treatment team of accredited operators and drivers experienced in airport protocols
Our Sweeper Capability
We have a fleet of sweepers that are highly maintained and include Johnstone VT650 and VT800’s. Our most powerful Road sweeper in the fleet is the Ultra high Pressure (Back to Black) Johnston VT800 Beam Road sweeper with ultra-high water pressure and full width washing and suction. The capability of this sweeper means it is possible to do away with the old two machine jetter and sweeper combination for this all in one cost effective, purpose built sweeper.
The Main Features Relevant Are:
- High Capacity Water Tank/Detergent Tank
- Magnetic Bar for collection of Foreign Object Debris (Airports)
- Dual Sweep
- Ultra High Water Pressure
- Full Width Washing and Suction
- High Capacity Collection
- Gully Suction Attachment
- Reverse Camera, Radar and White Noise Alarm
What Our Customers Say…..
From Jimmy Dinshaw – Hope District Production Manager
The lads have said that the service has been a refreshing change. Your operatives couldn’t be more helpful or professional, always willing to go that extra mile. They don’t have to repeat instruction, with all operatives following site and company regs.
Thank you for all your help and we look forward to your continued professionalism and service.